Narcotics and Vice Complaints

Click on the Link Below to access the City of Columbus 311 website

Once on the Site:

  1. Begin a new service request
  2. Choose "Law Enforcement" as the topic of your request. Then select the topic that best describes the issue(s) you are reporting for Vice or Narcotics
  3. Complete the rest of the service request.


Information can be left anonymously

Columbus Online Service Requests


If it is more preferable to send a tip DIRECTLY to a Narcotics Detective, CLICK HERE